French Linen

Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day Reply to Cathy

Sniff sniff, you have me all teary eyed now.  Of course it doesn't help that we just found out Grandma has cancer.  Sure I was the wild and crazy one, but you were always the level-headed one.  You're reading all of the books and researching the triathalon from every angle.  I'm trying to tough it out and do the thing with brute force and sheer will, haha.  Together we always made a great team and had a bunch of laughs no matter the situation.  I didn't know you admired my athleticism and bravery so much when we were younger, but it made me happy to hear about me through your eyes.  It was the unknown that scared me, you know - like bigfoot outside my window.  I'm not afraid of the triathalon though, I think we will do just fine if we keep working hard.  I'll read some books and you will find some brute force.  Thanks for being such a great Aunt, Derrick is lucky to have you!  Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment